Thursday, January 5, 2012

Things I will attempt in 2012

I'm not gonna lie. I love Pinterest. It took me a little while to get in to it, because it can be a little overwhelming and confusing at first. However, it is FILLED with awesome ideas. I often see things that I would LOVE to attempt one day, but of course that day never comes. So, for 2012 I have created a Pinterest board with things that I will attempt, and blog about as I attempt! They range from crafts and home organization, to food and gardening!

WHY? I am NOT the organized-put-together kind of person. We moved into our home over a year ago and while things are "unpacked" they are still not organized. We often find ourselves saying, "Where should we put this?" and it usually gets stacked in the office... I want to live a life of SIMPLICITY, knowing where everything is, and being able to find things when needed. I may even use this list!

I think I shall first start in our master bathroom!
I only have ONE drawer in my bathroom... this is my solution! Think I'll hang it on the wall :)

Jewelry? I'll try ONE of these!

Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment