Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring is here!

Spring is my absolute favorite time of the year. Now being a teacher I of course love being off in the summers but really, summer aint got nothin' on the SPRING!

Why I love Spring:
-flowers
-warmish weather
-rain (I do love rain)
-work is busy (I enjoy this fact)
-Tax returns ($$$)
-did I already mention flowers? :)
My mother came in town for a few days and helped me with our garden. And by help I do mean COMPLETELY DID IT ALL BY HERSELF WITH EXCEPTION OF A FEW BRICKS AND FLOWERS..... I was at work and she surprised me.

Here is the finished product :)







Here is something I have started working on and would LOVE feedback. This awesome piece is something my mother has pased down to me. I'm trying to decide if I want to sand it real good and restain it or prime and paint. WHAT TO DO?!?!


1 comment:

  1. look how cute you are!!! we're so happy for you and being married! so i would totally prime it with zinsser and paint it a fun color (sunny yellow?) and pop on a new cushion...sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete