Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Is it wrong to always be hungry?

While I am sad Spring Break is over, Monday was a good solid day back at work.

Yesterday I...
Got a hair TRIM and decided to get bangs. Lovin' them so far!
Went and observed a high school choir with my hubby.
Ate chocolate ice cream. Twice......

Today is
Bible Study
LOST
And I'm going to try a new casserole. Tex-Mex Ravioli. Sounds scary, but will hopefully be super tasty.

Speaking of super tasty, I had no idea what to make for dinner the other night so I through something’s I had on hand in a pan and put it on a tortilla. YUM! Try it for yourself:

Seasonings: a dash of- cumin, minced onion, minced garlic, course ground black pepper
Ground turkey meat (browned)
add a little lemon juice and a couple tablespoons of chicken stalk to keep it somewhat moist while it cooks.

After heated, add half a can of black beans (drained and rinsed) and a half a can of corn (drained). Heat thoroughly. I then added a bag of brown rice that you heat in the microwave for 90 seconds. Stir it all up good, put on a tortilla and top with Monterey Jack cheese. YUMMO!

MAJOR HINT FOR TOTILLAS-I cant think of the brand name, but they are in your tortilla section at the grocery store. They are not cooked yet, so you’ll have to heat up a skillet and heat them for a few mins, but they are sooooo good. I like them because they are thinner and a little crispy on the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment