Friday, March 19, 2010

Our Spring Break

Well, I'm alive. You may not understand the significance of that, so I will enlighten you.

I have learned to snow ski. No, I am not a pro and barely survived a few blues, but I am in one piece. You should see the bruises on my legs though. Very cool.

The weather was perfect, and the place we stayed at in Beaver Creek was awesome. I'll post pics from our trip soon.

On another note, I made this pasta for dinner and these rolls. YUMM-O! I highly recommend it.

More details on our trip and pics will come later tonight. In the mean time, HOW STINKIN' AWESOME IS MY BLOG MAKEOVER? Thanks to mastomamamakeovers.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I think your blog looked cute before and now that you had a makeover, it looks even cuter! :D
    Love, Hannah Jones (the original)

    ReplyDelete