Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday

Sitting here picking out the raisins in my trail mix leaving peanuts, almonds, and m&m's. So at school we are learning music for our pop show. It is a lot more laid back than the rest of the year so that is really nice. We are doing a michael jackson medley, dancing queen, and life is a highway. Less than six weeks of school left. Kinda weird to think that i'll have my first year of teaching under my belt. I can't wait till summer. It's gonna be refreshing.

So this past weekend I rode in the MS 150 which is a bike ride from Houston to Austin. I heard of it when I was in elementary and it's always been something that I've wanted to do, but have just never signed up. So back in october when they had sign up's I just made myself sign up. I didn't train a ton for it, but I did a handful of longer rides, a few spin classes, and my awesome wife bought me a trainer which is this thing I can put my bike on and ride in the house while watching TV. The only downside to the trainer is that I think I sweat more when I'm riding it than when I ride outside, but it's great and I'm really thankful to have it. All in all the ride was definitly do able. Hills were something I wasn't used to, but were fun none the less. I'll definitly have to do it again next year.

Well I should get ready for 6th period.

No comments:

Post a Comment